Need to get dinner on the table fast? Check out these delicious quick and easy chicken recipes!
There are affiliate links in this post. If you use these links, I may earn a commission- please read my full disclosure policy.
Even though I enjoy cooking and being in the kitchen, in this current stage of life where I’m juggling being a work at home, homeschooling mom of four kids, fast and easy recipes are must!
I have a handful of favorite quick recipes that I fall back on regularly- in fact, you’ve probably seen them frequently in my $225/mo. Menu Plans. But recently I bought a bunch of chicken in bulk and decided that I really should find some new quick and easy chicken recipes to try, since I’m going to have all that chicken to enjoy using!
We tend to eat more chicken than any other meat anyway, partly because we love chicken and partly because I typically can get it for way less than hamburger or sausage. And around here, I guess the budget ends up determining what goes on our menus a lot of the time! 🙂 So chicken tends to get consumed quite frequently.
As I was looking for quick and easy chicken recipes to add to my “to try” list, I was coming across so many delicious dishes! And when I find something that I love or something that I think might be helpful for someone else, I have a hard time not sharing it.
So I decided that I might as well just do a round up of a bunch of these quick and easy recipes and share them here with you all so that you can benefit too! Because really, who doesn’t love quick and easy recipes?
Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes (Grill|No Cook)
1. Strawberry Chicken Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing via The Recipe Critic (15 min.)
Don’t you just love a good salad? This one is full of so many good things and filling enough to count as your main dish too!
2. Greek Grilled Chicken and Hummus Wrap via Cooking Classy (25 min.)
A fun healthy option, this wrap combines hummus, chicken, feta cheese, vinaigrette, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber for a winning, easy meal!
3. Taco Ranch Chicken via Plain Chicken (15 min.)
To be fair, this recipe requires that you marinade the chicken for 8 hours. But to me that doesn’t really count as prep time, so…. I included this yummy recipe in the collection!
4. Mediterranean Chicken Wraps via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (15 min.)
Love Mediterranean flavors? This wrap has them all and it’s great for eating on the go too!
5. Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing via Just a Taste (20 min.)
This colorful salad gets it’s crunch from almonds and chow mein noodles and is tossed in a simple homemade dressing.
6. Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwiches via Yummalicious Food (20 min.)
A delicious combination of toasty bread, melty mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, pesto mayo and tomatoes. Yum!
7. Easy Chicken Flautas via Favorite Family Recipes (20 min.)
This simple recipes mixes salsa, chicken, cream cheese and cheese together in a tortilla for a fast and easy, kid friendly meal!
8. Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers via The Recipe Critic (25 min.)
Chicken, peppers, fresh pineapple and red onions marinated in a homemade teriyaki sauce and then grilled to perfection!
9. Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies Dinner via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (30 min.)
Sheet pan dinners are always a favorite and this one is loaded with veggies and lots of flavor!
10. BBQ Chicken Tostadas via Cupcakes and Kale Chips (20 min.)
Simple, but sure to be a family favorite!
Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes (Stove Top|Skillet)
11. Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice via The Salty Marshmallow (30 min.)
Juicy chicken and rice cooked together in a buttery broth then mixed up with cream and Parmesan cheese make this a luscious one pan dinner!
12. Easy Aloha Chicken Dinner via Living Well Mom (30 min.)
Pineapple, honey and soy sauce make this a fun twist on the classic chicken and rice combo.
13. Chicken Enchilada Pasta via Sweet and Savory Meals (30 min.)
Who can resist pasta and chicken oozing with cheese? Definitely not me!
14. Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps via Thrifty Frugal Mom (25 min.)
Our whole family loves these flavorful wraps!
15. One Pot Basil Chicken Coconut Curry via Dinner Then Dessert (30 min.)
The mild curry flavor of this simple dish is paired with jalapenos for a surprising little flavor kick!
16. Southwest Chicken Skillet via Persnickety Plates (30 min.)
Big on flavor without a lot of effort, this chicken and rice skillet is sure to be a hit!
17. 15 Minute Creamy Balsamic Chicken via Lauren’s Latest (15 min.)
EnThis delicious dish is tasty over pasta or just as is. And you could even make it healthier by using my homemade Easy Healthier Alfredo Sauce!
18. Quick and Easy Creamy Herb Chicken via Cafe Delites (30 min.)
Enjoy this tasty recipe over rice or pasta or enjoy it as is with a side of potatoes. Yum!
19. Curry Chicken and Rice Soup via Thrifty Frugal Mom (25 min.)
This simple soup is a fun, delicious twist on classic chicken and rice soup! Our family loves it!
20. Easy Chicken Fried Rice via Iowa Girl Eats (20 min.)
This favorite is a great way to use up leftover rice or veggies! So good.
21. Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (15 min.)
Black beans, rice, chicken, cheese and seasonings all in a crispy tortilla? Yes, please!
22. Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Tzatziki via Joyful Healthy Eats (30 min.)
This low carb option is bursting with flavor thanks to seasoned chicken and lots of healthy toppings.
23. One Pot Wild Rice Soup via Veggie Balance (30 min.)
Simple ingredients and flavorful seasonings come together for a comforting gluten free meal.
24. 12 Minute Chicken and Broccoli via Gimme Some Oven (12 min.)
Perfect served with rice, quinoa or noodles, this recipe is full of fresh flavor.
25. Shredded Chicken Tacos via Cake Whiz (30 min.)
There’s nothing like tacos, am I right? This basic recipe is perfect for taco nights!
26. The Simplest Stovetop Chicken and Rice via Scrummy Lane (30 min.)
This classic combo of chicken and rice is about as simple as it gets- but still very tasty too!
Quick and Easy Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
27. Instant Pot Orange Chicken via Sweet and Savory Meals (30 min.)
Make this take out favorite easily at home! It’s not only healthier, it will save you money too- which is always a good thing. 😉
28. Instant Pot Whole Chicken via Gluten Free Pressure Cooker (30 min.)
Did you know that you can cook an entire chicken in the Instant Pot? It really doesn’t get easier than this!
29. Instant Pot Asian Chicken via The Lean Green Bean (30 min.)
This versatile recipe can be enjoyed as is, used to make tacos or served over rice. Any way you do it, it’s a tasty, easy, healthy dinner!
30. Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken via Nurse Loves Farmer (25 min.)
Serve this chicken with rice for a tasty, simple meal! And if didn’t plan ahead, you can even make this recipe using frozen chicken- the cooking time will be longer though.
31. Instant Pot Chicken and Dumpling via Southern Family Fun (30 min.)
Thanks to the convenience of canned refrigerated biscuits and the Instant Pot, you can enjoy a classic comfort food with very little effort or time on your part!
32. Pressure Cooker Chicken, Black Bean and Rice Burrito Bowl via Cook Fast Eat Well (20 min.)
This one bowl meal is super easy and quick to make, but loaded with flavor. It’s one of those recipes that pretty much anyone will love!
33. Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches via Tornadough Alli (30 min.)
Yum! It’s like Caesar salad in a roll. And it’s made with just 5 ingredients (plus lettuce and rolls).
34. Instant Pot Cajun Chicken and Rice and Rice via Leelalicious (30 min.)
If you’re a fan of spicy foods, this recipes for you! The added veggies can make it a complete meal, or to round it out a little more, serve it up with a side salad.
35. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole via Adventures of a Nurse (25 min.)
All the rich flavors of chicken cordon blue in an easy Instant Pot dish? Yum! I’m a fan!
36. Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli and Rice via I Don’t Have Time for That (30 min)
I love all in one recipes like this! And this one is super easy and inexpensive too!