Need to get dinner on the table fast? Check out these delicious quick chicken recipes! Everything from soups to sandwiches to tacos to skillet dinners.
There are affiliate links in this post. If you use these links, I may earn a commission- please read my full disclosure policy.
Even though I enjoy cooking and being in the kitchen, in this current stage of life where I’m juggling being a work-at-home, homeschooling mom of four kids, easy, quick recipes are a must!
I have a handful of favorite simple recipes that I fall back on regularly- in fact, you’ve probably seen them frequently in my Menu Plans. But recently I bought a bunch of chicken in bulk and decided that I really should find some new quick chicken recipes for dinner since I’m going to have all that chicken to enjoy using!
We tend to eat more chicken than any other meat anyway, partly because we love chicken and partly because I typically can get it for way less than hamburger or sausage. And around here, I guess the budget ends up determining what goes on our menus a lot of the time! So chicken tends to get consumed quite frequently.
As I was looking for recipes to add to my “to try” list, I was coming across so many delicious dishes! And when I find something that I love or something that I think might be helpful for someone else, I have a hard time not sharing it.
So I decided that I might as well just do a round-up of my favorite fast, simple chicken recipes and share them here with you all so that you can benefit too! Because really, who doesn’t love quick and easy recipes?
Grill and No Cook Recipes
1. Strawberry Chicken Salad (15 min.)
Don’t you just love a good salad? This one is full of so many good things and filling enough to count as your main dish too!
2. Greek Grilled Chicken and Hummus Wrap (25 min.)
A fun healthy option, this wrap combines hummus, chicken, feta cheese, vinaigrette, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber for a winning, easy meal!
3. Taco Ranch Chicken (15 min.)
To be fair, this recipe requires that you marinate the chicken for 8 hours. But to me, that doesn’t really count as prep time, so…. I included this yummy recipe in the collection!
4. Mediterranean Chicken Wraps (15 min.)
Love Mediterranean flavors? This wrap has them all and it’s great for eating on the go too!
5. Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing (20 min.)
This colorful salad gets its crunch from almonds and chow mein noodles and is tossed in a simple homemade dressing.
6. Pesto Chicken Pull Apart Sliders (20 min.)
A delicious combination of melty mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, pesto and garlic on baked sandwiches. Yum!
7. Easy Chicken Flautas (20 min.)
This simple recipe mixes salsa, chicken, cream cheese and cheese together in a tortilla for a fast and easy, kid-friendly meal!
8. Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers (25 min.)
Chicken, peppers, fresh pineapple and red onions marinated in a homemade teriyaki sauce and then grilled to perfection!
9. Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies Dinner (30 min.)
Sheet pan dinners are always a favorite and this one is loaded with veggies and lots of flavor!
10. BBQ Chicken Tostadas (20 min.)
Simple, but sure to be a family favorite!
Stove Top, Skillet and Casseroles
1. One Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken and Rice (30 min.)
Juicy chicken and rice cooked together in a buttery broth, then mixed up with cream and Parmesan cheese make this a luscious one-pan dinner!
5. Easy Aloha Chicken Dinner (30 min.)
Pineapple, honey and soy sauce make this a fun twist on the classic chicken and rice combo.
6. Chicken Enchilada Pasta (30 min.)
Who can resist pasta and chicken oozing with cheese? Definitely not me!
7. Quick and Easy Creamy Herb Chicken (30 min.)
Enjoy this tasty recipe over rice or pasta or enjoy it as is with a side of potatoes. Yum!
8. Curry Chicken and Rice Soup (30 min.)
This simple soup is a fun, delicious twist on classic chicken and rice soup! Our family loves it!
9. Easy Chicken Fried Rice (20 min.)
This favorite is a great way to use up leftover rice or veggies! So good.
10. Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps (15 min.)
Black beans, rice, chicken, cheese and seasonings all in a crispy tortilla? Yes, please!
11. Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Tzatziki (30 min.)
This low-carb option is bursting with flavor thanks to seasoned chicken and lots of healthy toppings.
12. One Pot Wild Rice Soup (30 min.)
Simple ingredients and flavorful seasonings come together for a comforting gluten-free meal.
13. 12 Minute Chicken and Broccoli (12 min.)
Perfect served with rice, quinoa or noodles, this recipe is full of fresh flavor.
14. Shredded Chicken Tacos (30 min.)
There’s nothing like tacos, am I right? This basic recipe is perfect for taco nights!
15. The Simplest Stovetop Chicken and Rice (30 min.)
This classic combo of chicken and rice is about as simple as it gets- but still very tasty too!
16. Thai Chicken Coconut Curry (30 min.)
This healthy dish is loaded with flavor and is always popular!
Instant Pot Recipes
1. Instant Pot Orange Chicken (30 min.)
Make this take-out favorite easily at home! It’s not only healthier, but it will also save you money too- which is always a good thing. 😉
2. Instant Pot Whole Chicken (30 min.)
Did you know that you can cook an entire chicken in the Instant Pot? It really doesn’t get easier than this!
3. Instant Pot Asian Chicken (30 min.)
This versatile recipe can be enjoyed as is, used to make tacos or served over rice. Any way you do it, it’s a tasty, easy, healthy dinner!
4. Instant Pot Chicken and Dumpling (30 min.)
Thanks to the convenience of canned refrigerated biscuits and the Instant Pot, you can enjoy classic comfort food with very little effort or time on your part!
This one-bowl meal is super easy and quick to make but is loaded with flavor. It’s one of those recipes that pretty much anyone will love!
6. Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches (30 min.)
Yum! It’s like Caesar salad in a roll. And it’s made with just 5 ingredients (plus lettuce and rolls).
7. Instant Pot Cajun Chicken and Rice (30 min.)
If you’re a fan of spicy foods, this recipe is for you! The added veggies can make it a complete meal, or to round it out a little more, serve it up with a side salad.
8. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole (25 min.)
All the rich flavors of chicken cordon blue in an easy Instant Pot dish? Yum! I’m a fan!
9. Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli and Rice (30 min)
I love all-in-one recipes like this! And this one is super easy and inexpensive too!
Other posts you’ll enjoy: