Check out these easy recipes conveniently made with Bisquick baking mix! Everything from breakfast and dinner ideas to appetizers, sides and desserts. So many tasty options!
Many of us grew up in homes where a familiar yellow box of Bisquick pretty much always could be found in our kitchen cupboard.
After all, it’s a convenient way to make pancakes and biscuits, right?
But did you know that Bisquick is actually an all-purpose baking mix that can be used to make so much more than simple pancakes and biscuits?
What can you make with Bisquick?
In fact, I don’t even use it to make pancakes and biscuits. Instead, I love having it on hand to make a variety of dinner recipes as well as a few side dishes and even some delicious desserts.
It’s so convenient to use. And on a busy day, I love needing to just pull out one container instead of four.
What is Bisquick?
Bisquick is a baking mix that was created in the early 1930’s and is sold in the US.
It’s made of flour, shortening, a leavening agent and salt, as well as a few preservatives, and was traditionally used to make pancakes and biscuits.
I prefer to make my own homemade Bisquick Mix. It’s super easy to make and is made with simple, real food ingredients, which I love!
Easy Recipes Made with Bisquick
Recipes with Ground Beef
- Deep Dish Taco Squares via Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Easy Baked Burrito Casserole via Just is a Four Letter Word
- Bisquick Impossible Cheeseburger Pie via The Kitchen Magpie
- Easy Pizza Casserole via Cookies and Cups
- Bisquick Hamburger Zucchini Bake via Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Sloppy Joe Casserole via Julie’s Eats and Treats
Recipes with Chicken
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie Casserole via Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Impossible Chicken Pie via Simply Stacie
- Bisquick Chicken Alfredo Casserole via Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Bisquick Chicken Enchilada Bake via The Country Cook
- Impossibly Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie via Simple Nourished Living
– This calls for low fat milk and cheese but you can easily use full fat instead.
- Bisquick Sausage Breakfast Casserole via The Salty Marshmallow
- Super Easy Pumpkin Pie Pancakes via Instrupix
- Bisquick Crepes via Kitchen Nostalgia
- Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche via Cook It Real Good
- Impossibly Easy Spinach and Feta Pie via Betty Crocker
- Crustless Zucchini Quiche via Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Bisquick Cheddar Garlic Biscuits via Recipe Fairy
- Easy Bisquick Sausage Balls via The Novice Chef
- Cream Corn Bisquick Casserole via Call Me PMC
- Bisquick Zucchini Cheddar Muffins via Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Cauliflower Bake via Simply Stacie
- Bisquick Coffee Cake via Live Laugh Rowe
- Cinnamon Sugar Sour Cream Scones via Today’s Creative Life
- Bisquick Banana Bread via Insanely Good
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Biscuits via Adventures of Mel
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler via The Kitchen Magpie
- Impossible Lemon Pie via Southern Plate
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake via Foods Guy
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls via Bubba Pie
- Quick Blueberry Biscuits via Plain Chicken
Other posts that you’ll enjoy: