A collection of the very best zucchini recipes to help you use up all that extra zucchini! Includes desserts, main dishes and side dishes.
I love zucchini! Not only is it delicious, but it’s also healthy and incredibly versatile.
You can use zucchini to make a wholesome veggie packed dinner, serve it as a tasty side dish, make pickles with it or use it to make some amazingly moist and decadent desserts.
What other vegetable can boast all of that?
The thing is, if you’ve ever planted zucchini, you know that most times you find yourself with too much zucchini and have to look for ideas on what you can do with it all!
So I thought it would be fun to make a collection of zucchini recipes to help all of us out when we have the “how can I use up extra zucchini” question!
First though, here are a few tips to help you use your zucchini in the best way possible.
Tips for Using Zucchini in Cooking and Baking
- Don’t throw out large zucchini! Instead, scoop out the seeds then shred it and use it in baked goods. I love baking with zucchini and it makes some of the moistest desserts!
- There’s no need to peel zucchini in most cases. The only time that I do is if the zucchini is super large and the skin is thick. My mom always said that if your fingernail could easily pierce the skin that it didn’t need to be peeled. And that’s typically the rule I follow!
- You can freeze shredded zucchini and use it in baked goods, just thaw it before you use it. I like to freeze it in 1 1/2 to 2 cup portions since those amounts are what most of the recipes that I make call for.
- Because they are more tender and mild tasting, small zucchinis are best for cooked and grilled recipes.
- Zucchini can be stored on the counter for 2 to 3 days. After that, move them to the fridge where they should last 7 to 10 days.
40 of the Best Zucchini Recipes
1. Zucchini Crust Pizza from My Humble Kitchen
2. Baked Zucchini Fries from Yummy Healthy Easy
3. Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread from Lil’ Luna
4. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins from I Heart Naptime
5. Hamburger Zucchini Bake from Thrifty Frugal Mom
6. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips from Table for Two
7. Chocolate Zucchini Bread from The Recipe Critic
8. Creamy Corn and Zucchini from Buns in My Oven
9. Margherita Zucchini Boats from Clean Food Crush
10. Three Cheese Zucchini Stuffed Lasagna Rolls from Skinny Taste
11. Zucchini Cobbler Bars from Taste and Tell
12. Cinnamon Sugar Zucchini Coffee Cake from Pinch of Yum
13. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds from Five Heart Home
14. Zucchini Bread Cookie Whoopie Pies from Iowa Girl Eats
15. Cheesy Zucchini Quinoa from Closet Cooking
16. Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats from Skinnytaste
17. Blueberry Zucchini Bread from Intimate Weddings
18. Zucchini Waffles from Well Plated
19. Crustless Zucchini Quiche from Thrifty Frugal Mom
20. Zucchini Brownies from Carpe Season
21. Zucchini Lasagna from Thirty Handmade Days
22. Chocolate Zucchini Cake from The Baker Upstairs
23. Carrot Feta Zucchini Fritters from Give Recipe
24. Cinnamon Frosted Zucchini Bars from Shugary Sweets
25. Zucchini Corn and Avocado Salsa from Two Peas and Their Pod
26. Zucchini Tomato Gratin from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
27. Spiced Zucchini Cake from I Heart Eating
28. Tater-less Parmesan Zucchini Tots from Averie Cooks
29. Zucchini Bacon and Rice Casserole from Roxana’s Home Baking
30. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats from Skinnytaste
31. Fried Zucchini from Lil’ Luna
32. Zucchini Pickles from Andrea’s Recipes
33. Zucchini Cake Roll with Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling from Crazy for Crust
34. Olive Garden Minestrone Soup from Back for Seconds
35. Cheesy Frittata with Zucchini and Red Peppers from One Creative Mommy
36. Zucchini Buttermilk Biscuits from Gather for Bread
37. Nutella Swirl Zucchini Bread from Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
38. Cheesy Zucchini Bake from Simply Stacie
39. Zucchini Cornbread from Brown Eyed Baker
40. Sweet Zucchini Pancakes from Pinch of Yum
You might also enjoy: