This easy meatless Crustless Zucchini Quiche recipe is a delicious way to use up zucchini. Plus it’s frugal, too!
Zucchini is one of those wonderfully versatile veggies. There are literally hundreds of ways that you can eat it!
One of our favorite zucchini dishes is this simple quiche. It’s a cinch to throw together and is tasty ta-boot! And if you have any leftover, it reheats really well too!
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix (I use homemade Bisquick)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, except zucchini and mozzarella, in a bowl.
- Stir in zucchini and pour into a greased 9″ pie plate (or similar sized dish).
- Bake at 350º for 30 to 40 min. or until lightly browned.
- If using mozzarella, sprinkle on top of quiche the last couple of minutes- just enough to melt.
You might also enjoy: