The Aldi Meal Plan
My Aldi Meal Plan will:
- Save your time.
- Save your grocery budget.
- Save your sanity!
What you’ll get:
- Seven days’ worth of dinners (a main dish and a side) that will cost around $55.
- Recipes that should feed at least 5 people.
- Simple, easy, family-friendly recipes.
- Recipes that take 45 minutes or less total time, with most taking around just 15 minutes of prep time.
- Breakdown of the cost of each recipe.
- A printable shopping list.
Save 50% on my Aldi Meal Plan
- Ground Beef and Potato Skillet
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- Pink Sauce Pasta
- One Pan Spanish Chicken and Rice
- Bisquick Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Super Easy Ground Beef and Rice Skillet
- Italian Sausage Pasta
You will receive an email with a link to download this digital product. This is a PDF file. Nothing will be sent to you in the mail.
Return Policy: Because of the nature of this digital product there are no returns; all sales are final.
Cost of Meal Calculation: The $55 cost of this menu plan was calculated based on the actual cost of the recipes themselves. In other words, it only includes the foods that you will eat based on the meals in the plan. However, your actual cost of the groceries purchased will be more than that! That’s because many of the items, such as the chicken breast, come in larger packages and include more than the amount that you will need.
Don’t have an Aldi? This meal plan can be used with any grocery store! I simply designed it to work for Aldi because Aldi tends to be very inexpensive.