These easy chicken wraps are so moist and full of flavor. They are filled with chicken, salsa, ranch dressing, cheese and seasonings, then pan-fried until lightly brown and crispy. Ready in just 15 minutes, they make a great simple lunch or snack!
There are affiliate links in this post – please read my full disclosure policy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What I Love About This Recipe
- Quick and Easy. These chicken wraps are ready in just 15 minutes- perfect for busy days!
- Simple Ingredients. Made with simple pantry staples that you probably typically have on hand.
- Family Friendly. A hit with our whole family, even the pickiest eaters!
- Budget-Friendly. Uses frugal ingredients and will help you feed your family without spending a lot!
- Full of Flavor. The salsa, Ranch dressing and seasonings really make these grilled wraps taste amazing!
Watch Video: Learn How to Make This Recipe
Chicken Ranch Wrap Ingredients
- Flour Tortillas. We like the larger size, around 9 to 10 inches.
- Cooked Chicken. Canned chicken makes this super quick and easy, but rotisserie chicken or any cooked, shredded chicken will work well.
- Ranch Dressing. I just use plain Ranch, but flavored Ranches would be delicious too.
- Salsa. For more of a kick, use a hot salsa.
- Shredded Cheese. Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Mexican blend all work well.
- Dried Basil. If you have fresh basil, feel free to substitute it instead
- Garlic Powder.
How to Make Ranch Chicken Wraps
STEP 1: Spread a 1/3 cup of chicken in the center of each tortilla.
STEP 2: Add a tablespoon of Ranch dressing and salsa to each wrap.
STEP 3: Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, and dried basil.
STEP 4: Fold the sides over the filling in each tortilla. Then bring the bottom up tightly over the filling and roll to the top. The seam side should be down.
STEP 5: In a large skillet, melt the butter and place the chicken wraps with the seam down in the pan.
STEP 6: Cook for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat on each side until the cheese has melted and the wraps are lightly browned.
Expert Tips and Variations
- Topping ideas. Before rolling each wrap, add in your favorite toppings such as avocado, black beans, corn, or sour cream.
- Spicy wraps. Use jalapenos, a dash of cayenne pepper, or chilis for more heat.
- How to freeze chicken wraps. After the wraps have cooled completely, place them in a freezer-safe bag or container and freeze for later where they will stay fresh for up to 2 months. To reheat, place them on a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Sour Cream Chicken Skillet Enchiladas
- Super Easy Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
- One Pan Spanish Chicken and Rice
- Easy John Wayne Casserole
Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 4 flour tortillas (9-10 inch)
- 1 1/3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (can also used canned chicken)
- 4 Tbsp. Ranch dressing
- 4 Tbsp. salsa
- 1/3 cups shredded cheese
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder
- Butter (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Spread 1/3 c. chicken down the center of each tortilla.
- Top chicken with Ranch dressing and salsa, 1 Tbsp. per tortilla.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, dried basil and garlic powder. (I’m pretty liberal with the basil and garlic powder- it’s what gives it a good flavor!)
- Fold each tortilla by bringing the two sides in over the filling. Then bring the bottom end up tightly over the filling and roll to the top, ending with the seam side of the wrap down.
- Melt butter in skillet. Place folded wraps in skillet, seam side down.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.