Layers of rich pumpkin cheesecake, real whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs combine to create this delicious, fun no-bake fall dessert! So easy!
There are affiliate links in this post – please read my full disclosure policy.
Can you believe that the first day of Fall is next week? You guys, this summer seriously flew by!
I guess it pretty much always does though, so I’m not sure why I feel so surprised that the season of leaves changing color, apple and pumpkin desserts and crisp, cool weather is nearly here.
I think I’m ready for it though, and of course, there are always so many fun fall related things to do, too!
I figured that the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of Fall was to share one of my favorite Fall desserts with you all. I kind of had a problem though, because then I had to decide which one to choose!
Should I do the Homemade Apple Dumplings that my Mom used to always make when I was a girl? (If you like apple dumplings, check out my Easy Apple Dumpling Dessert!)
Or maybe our favorite Apple Crisp recipe? Of course, there is my Grandmother’s classic apple pie too and the Pumpkin Roll recipe that we made and served at our wedding. Ah, they’re all so good!
But I ended up finally settled on this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that I started making a couple of years ago. It meets all my requirements for a great dish: quick and easy to make, looks pretty, inexpensive and best of all, delicious! I know you all will love it too!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 10 graham cracker squares- half a rectangle)
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream + 4 tbsp. sugar*
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Set aside.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until slightly thickened. Add 4 Tbsp. sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. This should make about 3 cups of real whipped cream.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in 1 ½ c. of the whipped cream.
- Assemble cheesecakes by layering graham cracker crumb mixture, pumpkin cheesecake mixture and whipped topping as desired. Cheesecakes will be best if made no more than 1 hour before serving.
Recipe adapted slightly from My Baking Addiction
Other fall recipes that you’ll love: