This easy No Bake Energy Bites recipe is a healthy snack that is ready in just 15 minutes. You can even customize them to fit your taste!
These No Bake Energy Bites became my go-to snack when I was pregnant with our second child.
They were the perfect thing to eat when I was craving something sweet because they satisfied me and yet were still relatively healthy. Definitely better than the Oreos or ice cream that I often felt like eating!
And now my kids love snacking on them too!
Thankfully, they’re super easy to mix up. And you can even freeze them. I like to save time by making a double batch and then freezing half of them. It’s such a great way to make sure we always have a healthy snack in the house!
No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
No Bake Energy Bites
This easy, healthy snack is ready in just 15 minutes. You can even customize it to fit your taste!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter + more for desired consistency
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (we prefer the texture that rolled oats give (we prefer the texture of rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup of one of the following: wheat germ, coconut, flax seed, sesame seeds, or more oatmeal
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla; add remaining ingredients.
- Add more peanut butter if needed to get a good consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 min. then roll into bite-sized balls.
- Keep refrigerated. Can also be stored in freezer.
Other easy recipes:
These look so good and simple!! Plus I already have everything on hand. Thanks for the post! 🙂
Yay, hope you can make them. 🙂
I love energy bites, and your recipe is just a bit different, thanks for sharing it!!! Have a great week.
They’re such an easy treat, aren’t they?
I love these for my afternoon slump. I make them with raisins and sometimes pecans. My recipe doesn’t have vanilla and I can’t wait to try that addition.
Pecans would be a yummy addition! And I think you’ll like the extra flavor the vanilla gives. In my opinion it kind of makes all the other flavors pop a bit more.
these look so great!! need to try these, i think my kids would gobble these up!
Yes, my kids love them and they’re such a fun kid snack- I’m sure you little ones would love them!
These sound so good and easy to make, I’ll have to try them!
Tiffany | A Touch of Grace
We love no bake energy bites! They are so good! I’ll have to add cinnamon to my recipe!