This easy No Bake Energy Bites recipe is a healthy snack that is ready in just 15 minutes. You can even customize them to fit your taste!
These No Bake Energy Bites became my go-to snack when I was pregnant with our second child.
They were the perfect thing to eat when I was craving something sweet because they satisfied me and yet were still relatively healthy. Definitely better than the Oreos or ice cream that I often felt like eating!
And now my kids love snacking on them too!
Thankfully, they’re super easy to mix up. And you can even freeze them. I like to save time by making a double batch and then freezing half of them. It’s such a great way to make sure we always have a healthy snack in the house!
No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
No Bake Energy Bites
- 3/4 cup peanut butter + more for desired consistency
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (we prefer the texture that rolled oats give (we prefer the texture of rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup of one of the following: wheat germ, coconut, flax seed, sesame seeds, or more oatmeal
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla; add remaining ingredients.
- Add more peanut butter if needed to get a good consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 min. then roll into bite-sized balls.
- Keep refrigerated. Can also be stored in freezer.
Other easy recipes: