This easy No Bake Energy Bites recipe is a healthy snack that is ready in just 15 minutes. You can even customize them to fit your taste!
These No Bake Energy Bites became my go to snack when I was pregnant with our second child. They were the perfect thing to eat when I was craving something sweet because they satisfied me and yet were still relatively healthy. Definitely better than the Oreos or ice cream that I often felt like eating!
I love how easy they are to mix up and the fact that you can customize them to fit your taste is just fun. There really is no excuse not to make them. Unless you are like my sister-in-law and don’t like peanut butter or something. Otherwise, go and mix these tasty little bites up and be ready for that next sweet tooth attack!
No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
No Bake Energy Bites
- 3/4 cup peanut butter + more for desired consistency
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (we prefer the texture that rolled oats give (we prefer the texture of rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup of one of the following: wheat germ, coconut, flax seed, sesame seeds, or more oatmeal
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla; add remaining ingredients.
- Add more peanut butter if needed to get a good consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 min. then roll into bite-sized balls.
- Keep refrigerated. Can also be stored in freezer.