These cheap teacher gift ideas are fun, practical and sure to be appreciated! Plus they are all easy to make too! And they’re perfect for teacher appreciation gifts, teacher Christmas gifts or end-of-school-year teacher gifts.
There are affiliate links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full disclosure policy.
I think teachers are some of the most amazing people! They work incredibly hard and invest so much into the lives of their students! Here are 15 fun, cheap ways to say thank you to them.
Because teachers get a lot of gifts, I tried to make sure that these ideas were not only inexpensive but practical as well. I also included several fun ways to present gift cards, because really, who doesn’t love getting them?!
Hopefully, these gift ideas for teachers will help you find the perfect thing for teacher appreciation week, Christmas and end-of-year teacher gifts!
15 of the Best Cheap Teacher Gift Ideas
1. Hands Down Soap Gift from Eighteen25
Simple, useful and cute! And you can easily pick up great smelling hand soaps for just a couple of dollars making this super inexpensive.
2. Pop Quiz Gift from Pink Peppermint Design
While I’m not a soda drinker, I thought this was really adorable. And if I were doing it, I think I’d make it special and healthier by using Izze Sparkling Soda or Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade.
3. Tote-ally Awesome Tote from Skip to my Lou
What lady can’t use a cute new tote bag? Skip to my Lou links to a couple of easy tutorials to make your own bag. Or if you are like me and don’t enjoy sewing, you could use one of these popular mesh beach bags or this tote shoulder bag from Amazon.
4. Tea-rific Tea Gift from Everyday Savvy
I love iced tea and think this tea themed gift is so fun! I know I sure wouldn’t mind sipping my tea from a cup like this. You should be able to find the cup at a craft store like Hobby Lobby or have this Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler shipped directly to you.
5. Starbucks Teachers Gift from Hi Sugarplum!
If you are wanting to give the ever popular Starbucks gift card, this is a really cute way to package it! Or you can use this Thanks a Latte printable if you prefer.
More gift ideas for teachers
6. Sweet/Cool Gift Card Holder from Skip to my Lou
This fun, fresh-looking gift card holders would work great with pretty much any gift card. I especially like the “cool teacher” one paired with a Cold Stone gift card.
7. Couldn’t Have Picked a Better Teacher from Dixie Delights
Here’s a cute healthy gift idea- and you can even use an old tomato or berry carton as the holder! How’s that for creative recycling?
8. Summer Relaxation Kit from Skip to my Lou
While this gift might be a bit more expensive than some, I think with a little thought you should be able to do it inexpensively too. If you use coupons a lot, you know that you can often get snacks and things like lotion, body wash and sunscreen for free or very cheap.
The dollar store or Five Below would also be a great place to look for fun items. And you could even use a magazine that you already read- providing that it still looks new!
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
10. Helping Me Grow from Three Kids and a Fish
You may have noticed that succulents and plants are super popular. Use them to make this darling thank-you gift or if you aren’t into succulents, simply add the note to a regular potted plant.
Best gifts for teachers
11. Uh-Mason Teacher from Lil’ Luna
Mason jars are all the rage and this Mason jar cup gift is sure to be a hit. Fill it will candy or even something like paper clips. I think that Walmart and Target have the cups or order this 4-Pack Drinking Jar.
13. Target Gift Card Holder from Landeelu
Who wouldn’t love a Target gift card? And this gift card holder is so creative!
14. Lemonade Gift from Lisa Storms
Another fun cup idea! And if you don’t like the lemonade theme, simply fill the cup with something else and just use the “Quench for thirst” tag.
15. Take Note from Kara Creates
Stationary is always a useful gift and the fun thing about this option is that the possibilities are endless! Pair the Take Note printable with a set of blank note cards, sticky notes, a notebook or a journal and if you want, add in some pens or markers as well.
If the teacher was your child’s favorite, here’s another similar gift tag that works for that!
More cheap gift ideas:
- 40 Frugal Gifts for Women that Cost $30 or Less
- 40 Frugal Gifts for Men that Cost $30 or Less
- 50 Awesome Gifts for Kids that Cost $10 or Less
- 50 MORE Awesome Cheap Kid’s Gifts that Cost $10 or Less
- 40 Frugal Non-Toy Kid’s Gifts that Cost $35 or Less
- 25 Frugal Family Gifts that Cost $45 or Less
- 20 Inexpensive Homemade Gift Ideas
- 20 Inexpensive Homemade Gifts for Kids
- 30 Frugal Kitchen Gifts that Cost $21 or Less