This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mars Ice Cream. All opinions are my own.
You all know how much I love ice cream, right? Well, it just so happens that July is not only National Ice Cream Month, but my birthday month as well. So I kind of figured it was only fitting to celebrate by sharing an ice cream treat with you all!
I’ve often talked about my love for ice cream, but I’m not sure I ever mentioned that one of my absolute favorite ice cream treats is Snickers© Ice Cream Bars. It’s kind of crazy really, because I’m not a big fan of the actual Snickers© candy bars. But the Snickers© Ice Cream Bars are a totally different story!
There is just something about that mix of real peanut butter ice cream, fresh roasted peanuts and rich caramel all wrapped in a delicious chocolaty coating that is simply delectable. I’ve been sold ever since my co-worker shared one with me 6 years ago!
I created this Snickers Ice Cream Cake with the intent of combining two of my favorite things- ice cream and Snickers© Ice Cream Bars- into a simple dessert that takes only minutes to make.
See all that gooey, ice cream goodness? It was melting fast in this summer heat, but it was good anyway!
Snickers© Ice Cream Cake
- 6 Snickers© Ice Cream Bars
- 1 ½ c. ice cream, slightly softened (I used vanilla)
- 2 c. Real Whipped Cream (or Cool Whip)
1. Lay 3 Snickers© Ice Cream Bars side by side on a plate.
2. Top with ¾ c. ice cream.
3. Add another layer of 3 Snickers© Ice Cream Bars.
4. Top with remaining ice cream.
5. Freeze for 20 minutes.
5. Frost entire cake with Real Whipped Cream.
6. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Instead of Snickers© Ice Cream Bars, you could use Twix© or Milky Way© Ice Cream Bars.
- You could also drizzle each layer and the top with chocolate caramel syrup.