Bisquick Chicken Alfredo Casserole
An easy casserole that starts with a Bisquick crust topped with layers of chicken, Alfredo sauce, tomatoes and spinach. Delicious and comforting!
- 1 cup Bisquick mix (I use my homemade Bisquick)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 1/4 cups Alfredo sauce (I use my easy homemade Alfredo)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped and lightly packed (optional)
- parsley, for garnish (optional)
Combine Bisquick and water to form a soft dough. With your hands, press the dough into the bottom of a greased 8x8 or similar sized baking dish. It helps to make your hands slightly damp to do this.
Layer the cooked meat, drained tomatoes and spinach on top of the crust. Top with Alfredo sauce and garnish with parsley if desired.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Only have raw chicken on hand? Try cooking up approximately ¾ lb. boneless chicken breasts or things. It should give you close to the 1 ½ cups you need.
- If you prefer using fresh tomatoes, you can substitute 1 ¾ cups diced fresh tomatoes for the canned tomatoes.