3 Minute Frozen Fruit Smoothie
This simple thick and creamy smoothie is super easy to make and is perfect for an on the go healthy breakfast or an easy snack. Kids love it!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt any flavor/kind
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- spinach, kale, chia seeds, ground flax seeds (optional)
- additional fruit for garnish (optional)
- sugar or other sweetener (optional, as needed)
Add milk and yogurt to to blender.
Add frozen fruit and any add-ins.
Blend until smooth, adding additional milk if needed. Serve immediately.
- Because you are using frozen fruit, you will need a high powered blender to make this smoothie.
- If you would like to try it in a regular blender, you can either let the frozen fruit soften a bit before making or try adding extra milk and yogurt. The end result will not be as thick, but it will still be tasty.
- An easy way to naturally sweeten your smoothie is to add a bit of frozen pineapple as part of the fruit that you use.