Crustless Zucchini Quiche
An easy to make quiche that's packed with zucchini and full of simple flavors. Perfect for brunch, lunch or even dinner!
Servings: 6 slices
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix (I use homemade Bisquick)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
Mix all ingredients, except zucchini and mozzarella, in a bowl.
Stir in zucchini and pour into a greased 9″ pie plate (or similar sized dish).
Bake at 350º for 30 to 40 min. or until lightly browned.
If using mozzarella, sprinkle on top of quiche the last couple of minutes- just enough to melt.